Monday, September 14, 2009

Well, I had my final appointment with my breast cancer surgeon, WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING as well as outstanding doctor. He is, as he called himself, my "replacement for my yearly mammograms". I just smiled at him when he said that and reminded him that I am very efficient like that....My first mammogram was my last mammogram, and NEVER ANOTHER, so I am happy to replace it with seeing him each year.
He is happy with the results of my healing and final surgery, as well as the range of motion I am back to. Yep, the arms are in full swing and that's not necessarily easy for all breast surgery patients who go through this type of surgery.
Tomorrow I have my follow up with my oncologist and find out how my blood count is looking and what my schedule with seeing him looks like. Most likely every three to six months....stay tuned..........

No comments:

Post a Comment